Welcome to Lindsay Bear!     My little life stamp on everything fun & creative . . . a place to just be me!

Monday, June 15, 2009

A New Home

I have decided to move this blog to a new home. My reasons for doing this are few. I have tracked the people who visit my blog for quite some time now, and I know that it is known to some whom I don't see anymore. I also know that there are a lot of people I don't know at all who are checking it. Or at least, I'm not aware that I do.

I feel that with my blog being a personal one, and one that now shares information regarding my daughter, I would like to try to tone down the traffic it gets. And as much as I appreciate those who share a part of my past, I've decided that it is time to move on to a more private locale. The internet is a big, and at many times, a scary place to be. So I hope you understand my need to digress and find a new home.

If you are a regular visitor, and would like to know where I've moved to, then by all means please drop me a line at whatsyournewblog@hotmail.com. (I know this sounds like a practical joke, but seriously, I just created a discrete address to field inquiries). Please tell me who you are, and I'll be happy to send you the new blog address.

Thanks for sticking with me.

1 comment:

Blessed! said...

lindsay.... i would love to keep in touch. i tried emailing you but it will not accept the address....